Idle Miner Tycoon Needs more?

For the first time in a while I have found a mobile game that I actually really like. I’d sit on my phone for hours at a time playin it(while on my phone ofc) bUt it’s really good with passing time faster yet having fun while yhu do it. I feel like this game has the potential to be the best game in the App Store, but, the reason why I begin losing interest in the game is because you’re mining for nothing. like yhu get workers to mine for you, just so yhu can get more money to buy more miners. like I feel like you should b able to buy sumn within the game with what yhu mine. it shouldn’t all b put to workers mining or boosts. there should b sum ultimate goal of getting so many coins. Instead, we are jus mining to mine more without any actual award you know? So I feel like this is an amazing game, but it need to have some overall goal. Thanks though!

what you think about it?

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Idle Miner Tycoon Android & iOS Cheats